Sarah Cant, Robyn Liebschner & Rebecca Deakin.

A Team of three Animation Students at the University of the West of England.

Firefly, an insight into a made up forest, where there are great trees hosting all kinds of strange plants & creatures. This 2D Traditional Animation follows these creatures as they discover how to make fireflies by using splashes.

Saturday 30 October 2010

One Sheet

Awesome stuff guys might I just say, looks like its going to look exceptional.

Fungi is really good, I especially like the slightly spikey one, I think the multi coloured ones really stick out as particulary good. Could you have a little fiddle around with some of the flower designs? I'm fond of the one with the leaf over the top (though not for animating, for background). Have a look at the moodboard and exotic flowers. You've got the right idea at the moment, the more interesting the shapes and colours, the more visually appealing it will look.

I'll be putting together the one sheet either today or tommorow, and starting to plan out our presentation too. I'll be using the picture Beccy's produced, and I'll be designing/creating a new font for the production too.

Storyboard is on its way, shots have been briefed out. I've started the shot schedule spreadsheet, though I'm not completing it till everyones happy with shot choices and the actions happening in each.

Keep it up! It's starting to visually come together and its very exciting :D

No comments:

Post a Comment