Sarah Cant, Robyn Liebschner & Rebecca Deakin.

A Team of three Animation Students at the University of the West of England.

Firefly, an insight into a made up forest, where there are great trees hosting all kinds of strange plants & creatures. This 2D Traditional Animation follows these creatures as they discover how to make fireflies by using splashes.

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Organising

I've made an account for Vimeo and I've also had a look at Celtx.


Celtx is rather interesting actually. It'll be useful for putting together the storyboard and the properly laid out script. Theres also a production schedule built in but I think I'm going to use Excel instead on that case. I'd rather use something I'm familiar with for the organisation documents!


Aparently Vimeo is only 1 HD upload a week however :/

No comments:

Post a Comment