Sarah Cant, Robyn Liebschner & Rebecca Deakin.

A Team of three Animation Students at the University of the West of England.

Firefly, an insight into a made up forest, where there are great trees hosting all kinds of strange plants & creatures. This 2D Traditional Animation follows these creatures as they discover how to make fireflies by using splashes.

Monday 15 November 2010

Colour Concept

Just wondering whether it might be worth going closer to our 'red panda' and give out that kind of colouring a go. I kinda like it, but thats probably just cause I coloured it ha ha I think the green moss thing is going to be scrapped due to continuity problems. I do quite like Robyns idea about having them 'tribal'. So maybe mess around with some very simple shapes on the face/tail. Nothing complicated :)

1 comment:

  1. yeah I do like this alot. Its a shame about the moss, but I understand. Its looking pretty cute too >.<

    ReplyDelete