Sarah Cant, Robyn Liebschner & Rebecca Deakin.

A Team of three Animation Students at the University of the West of England.

Firefly, an insight into a made up forest, where there are great trees hosting all kinds of strange plants & creatures. This 2D Traditional Animation follows these creatures as they discover how to make fireflies by using splashes.

Friday 5 November 2010

Our musician is definitely coming tomorrow. I've told her to bring her flute over, and I'll be going through the melody of the piece on the flute as I have no piano-like device until our recording session on Monday.

Recording session will be from 9.30 till 4.30. If either of you would like to attend, that would be a great help to get some of your input as well. If enough time I'm hoping to go through some of the foley noises, so splashes/drips, watery noises, wind rustles... bits and pieces like that. Any other ideas for noises we need just post/email and I'll add it to the list of experiments!

Have a good weekend! x

1 comment:

  1. Hey great! & On monday morning, I'm going to try and get the animatic pre-sound totally finished, It might even be useful to the sound recording if it can give our musician some idea of the pacing.

    Also: I think I may have said this before, but some glass clinking sounds would be cool :)

    ReplyDelete